Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Camp Encore/Coda is a wonderful opportunity for young musicians. The camp is located in the beautiful town of Sweden, Maine and is for campers finishing grades 3-11. The session options are for 2, 3, 3½ and 6½ weeks where they will experience "musical diversity of classical, jazz, rock, pop and theater combined with fun traditional camp programs like campfires, arts & crafts, waterfront and MORE!"
Imagine the wonderful memories and amazing experiences your child will come away with after spending time over the summer at Camp Encore/Coda.
To learn more about this exciting program you may visit their website at www.encorecoda.com or send an email to Cara Bergantino at [email protected]
- Tight-knit Community: 120 camper, 60 staff member capacity
- Musical Diversity: Classical, jazz, rock, pop, theater
- Traditional Camp Programs: Waterfront, sports, theater, arts and crafts
- Family Owned & Operated: Since 1950
- Session Length Variety: 2-weeks, 3-weeks, 3½ weeks, or 6½ weeks
- Private Lakeside Facility: 3 hours north of Boston
- Camper Groups: Lower campers are finishing grades 3–6, upper campers are finishing grades 7–11
- Professional Faculty: Staff members include undergrads, grad students and professional teachers